samedi 18 novembre 2006

Caught By Shadows ...


Still can’t find my road, my way of life

I observe people running from their realities

To laugh on themselves, playing what they aren’t

Playing what they wanted to be, what they couldn’t be

I wanna reach the sky, it seems so close, but

Never I will have the chance, to observe you

From there, how beautiful you will be from there

My life, oh!!! My dear life, how sweet you were?

And how dark, pessimistic you become!!!

I still have the night, my nights are long

But so dark, that I can never see, I can never realize

How stupid I was? Cuz I’ve let you run out

Without seizing the opportunity to take your control



Darkness and shadow play with me, my only friends

You taught me how to live, how life is so hard?

I don’t deserve to live it that way, it worth better

You taught me that life is more than sweet words,

Words that I’ve said in a time, I was hurt in a time!!!

An universe, we can never know where it ends

Neither from where it begins, so deep, as my thoughts

How deep you become? My life, how sweet you were?

With the only hope to find “ME”, the old “ME”!!!

I’ll leave you run out, without asking, so mad,

I’ll stay between darkness and shadows,

And try to observe you, from here, and only here.

1 commentaire:

nassima a dit…

salam ))

je suis trop en retard pour répondre ,c pcq je n'ai pas ton adresse email et...je laisse tomber la suite.De tt façon, il n'est jamais tard pr mieux faire , yak :)

J'espère que tu te portes bien et que les choses vont comme tu le souhaites.

I like the way you express ur thoughts.C'est tjr un plaisir de te lire. keep "brain'n'heart -storming" ! ;)

bn courage ))