samedi 18 novembre 2006

If ....


If yesterday never dies,

Could i stand and open eyes?

To see, to say and to hear heaven's sound

Heart's close, hands're open wide

The sun rise and set at the same time

Today's comin' just to wipe off my crime


If today never ends,

How to find my soul, my mind?

Lost between space and time

However life's runnin', im standin'

In the middle of the storm

Feelin' the hot, the cold and the warm

Waitin' for tomorrow to ease my pain

To open my eyes, to enjoy the sunshine


If tomorrow never comes,

No hope, no aim and no dream,

How can i live, i just wanna know?

I will survive, that's sure!!

But just to hate, to hit, to kill and to die

No one can save me, when there's me

There's no one else, dyin' silently,

Waitin' for you, will you let me down????

1 commentaire:

Nissin a dit…

life= yesterday +today+ tomorrow
they said, we should forget yesterday to live today, and to prepare the tomorrow, but as u sai if yesterday never dies, and if today never ends, and if tomorrow never comes, how should we react?! how should we live this moment...
Really it's amazing, like it.