samedi 18 novembre 2006

Last Wishes ...


I got up early this morning, so afraid!!!

Trayin' to remember this dream i had,

That frightened me in the middle of the night

Sittin' alone in my dark "N" cold room,

I think of yesterday, today and tomorrow!!!

But what if i had no Tomorrow? Can i stand?



What did i do in my life, that can save me from hell

All my sins passed and passed in front of my eyes

Could god bless me? Did i have time to repent

I dont care to myself, but what will be my life

Will someone miss me, will they forgive me?

All i wish now is to know what's hapenin' to me?



I wish that all my lovers lives "N" Dies in a lovely world

I wish that peace cover up earth, heaven "N" hell

I wish you'll be free, to live, to say, to laugh "N" to cry

I wish you'll express what i didn't, what i couldn't!!!

I wish you'll worth to live, cuz life worth to be lived

I wish you merry christmas, happy valentine,long life...



I know now, this is the beginnin' of the end!!!

I wish i can stay to see you livin' as i want you

And i'll not regret, to disapear, cuz i dont leave

Just i will live, to observe you, my only hope,only love

But i cant!!! live my free bird, and wish me the good

Cuz then i can say that my last wishes come true!!!

Aucun commentaire: