samedi 18 novembre 2006

HoW LonG ???



How long should I wait to see your face in front of mine?
Many years passed, and I still have that feeling
That makes me weak, cryin’ for you and for my wasted life
Can I stand more? I hope I can … As so I can go on
In a way, am confused and much more afraid from future
That I don’t know, that I can’t anticipate… So, blind I’ll walk
Brave hearts fight, don’t give up, to glory or to death
I’ll fight, not for glory, but for my life…
I must winAnd hope see you again, to wipe off my pain
To make me laugh, to make me scream and to light up my life…

How long should I stay in this dark, that kills me softly?
Screamin’, cryin’ and fightin’ without hope, without aim
The sun shine and rise, but my sky has no sun, so dark
Even stars, refuse to give me a little light, a little hope…
How should I go on? Without you, blindness is death,
Can’t stand more, screams and shouts break my feelings
Feelings… That lovely word, that misses me so much
What have I done in my life, to deserve this pain, this horror
Am gonna repent now, only Great Lord can help me

How long could I live, I hope live enough, not for me
But for you, to beg you forgive me, and thenOnly then,
I can go in peace, cuz you’ll be always in me.

Aucun commentaire: